No Date? Boost Tinder Matches with simple Tweaks

No Date? Boost Tinder Matches with simple Tweaks

In order to boost matches on the service of Tinder, this dating app has made tremendous change to its algorithm as pointed by the chief executive of the company at the Web Summit conference in Dublin recently.

Increase number of matches

The Tinder boss, Sean Rad recently gave clues about the modification, even though the official announcement is set to come in the next few days. He pointed out to an audience at the conference that the company will soon made public the huge change they have made to the algorithm and also confirmed that they have actually increased the number of matches by more than 30 percent.

On the other hand, the co-finder of Tinder dating app said there will be a lot of things that users will see that will help them make more sense of the sheer number of people around them and also build deeper connections…and additional ways to connect.

Tinder application algorithm

The Tinder algorithm update is aimed at creating more meaningful connections, even though details were not given about its update.

Tinder is where users are asked to swipe either left or right on a probable connection, and has been releasing features to make its app more engaging. For instance, the company launched the Super Like feature early this year, where a user will be asked of the super liked feature before a decision to accept or reject your match will be made.

You could almost walk over and say hello for the first time, and not only give them a wink across the room. It is just a deeper level of intent.

Details of a survey of 300,000 Tinder users that revealed 80 percent of people using the service to get a long-term relationship were also released by the CEO. The remaining 20 percent were searching for a more short-term friendship.

In addition, Rad said there were 1.5 million dates emanating from Tinder in one week, where people really physically meet up. Over 50 percent of those dates end up in second dates.

On the other hand, 30 million matches are being created by Tinder in a day. The app has seen more than 9 billion matches since its inception of the company in 2012.

Download tinder links

Download Tinder App for Android and iPhone


(3 raters, 10 scores, average: 3.33 out of 5)

Tinder Fans at is a team of Life Lovers and Explorers and led by Mary Anne. Page maintained by Mary Anne.


Posted in News Tagged with: ,